We are looking for people who possess a high level of initiative, responsibility and team spirit, and are willing to embrace change. We require the ability to cooperate across the various corporate divisions, countries and cultures, along with a high level of flexibility and a willingness to acquire new knowledge and skills. If you can meet these requirements, then Abdul Aziz Savul & Co is the place for you.
Customs Export Manager
This leading logistics supplier is a global giant who prides themselves on superior service and a client base which boost some of the world’s largest companies. Our client requires a technically competent operator with handle on experience in export sea freight and operations. This role will require you to manage and motivate yourself as well as others and ensure that the department runs smoothly and efficiently.
The role will require the ideal candidate to take responsibility of all export operations, you can expect the duties to include –
- Confirm bookings with carriers and co-ordinate pick-up
- Send Export Clearance, PRA and VGM for acceptance
- Check and Post vendors’ invoices
- Send Pre-Alerts
- Milestones completed
- Checking shipping documents are correct
- Scanning Documents into E Docs
- Billing Accuracy
- Checking all vendor invoices and checking all WIPs and ACCURALS
- GD Preparation ( All Type )
- Market Examine cost sheet of each shipment
The successful candidate will have –
- Minimum of 3 years in Freight Forwarding / Customer Service or Operations Role
- Knowledgeable with Export Handling processes and Security, PRA & VGM
- Must have experience in International Air and Sea operations, procedures, requirements and compliance.
- Good understanding of Incoterms
- Experience with invoicing and understanding costs allocation
- Good time management with ability to work under pressure
- Friendly helpful customer service manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good communication written and verbal.
- Confident to communicate to customers & vendors via phone, email etc.
- Cargo wise/EDI Certificate
- IATA DG Certification
- Air and Sea Freight Accreditation
The company is in search of a stand out to complement their team so if you believe that you are someone exceptional and can deliver the highest standard at all times, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our Warehouse Division Urgently hiring (Accountant)
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Completing bank reconciliations.
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs (WMS).
- Managing company ledgers, and Petty cash Ledgers.
- Reconcile Ledgers with vendors.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs 35,000 – Rs 40,000 per month
Experience: Finance & Accounts: 3 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Location: Karachi (Preferred) Gulshan Hadeed, Landhi, Korangi, Malir.
Language: English (Preferred)
Note: Candidate must have personal bike, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for initial interview.
Candidates holding Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and having prior working experience in shipping and logistics companies should apply. Females are encouraged to apply.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org