We are looking for people who possess a high level of initiative, responsibility and team spirit, and are willing to embrace change. We require the ability to cooperate across the various corporate divisions, countries and cultures, along with a high level of flexibility and a willingness to acquire new knowledge and skills. If you can meet these requirements, then Abdul Aziz Savul & Co is the place for you.
Manager Freight Pricing :
Savul is one of the leading names in freight forwarding/ logistics industry and providing in house services of supply chain to its customers.
We are looking to hire a Freight Pricing Manager who use their skills and experience to ensure that a company delivers the highest standards of service to customers. To be successful in this field, Pricing Managers need strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, mathematical and analytical skills. As their job requires that they work with various departments, Pricing Managers need to be team players with strong leadership and project management capabilities.
Depending on the size of the business, the executive may deal directly with customers’ inquiries and complaints or manage a team.
Freight Pricing Manager is responsible for providing seamless services to the clients by coordinating with overseas and local agents and Shipping Lines for execution of shipments and ensuring compliance of clients SOPs.
They are also responsible for negotiating competitive rates with overseas and local agents and Shipping Lines enabling the sales team to secure business.
- To provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain, grow, and build long term relationships with account portfolio via phone calls, emails, and job quality follow up.
- Perform various Pricing Management activities, including up selling, tracking and handling new and existing accounts.
- Ensure complete compliance to organization’s ERP requirements.
- Record and Process all electronic data in time.
- Ensure timely recording and delivery of Job costs and submit required reports in time.
- Continuously keep a look out at the market for leads and prospects.
- Taking ownership of complaint and queries and proactively following through to resolution.
- Might have to work after working hours on portable devices.
- Minimum B.com.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in pricing role.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as a part of team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
This leading logistics supplier is a global giant who prides themselves on superior service and a client base which boost some of the world’s largest companies. Our client requires a technically competent operator with handle on experience in export sea freight and operations. This role will require you to manage and motivate yourself as well as others and ensure that the department runs smoothly and efficiently.
The role will require the ideal candidate to take responsibility of all export operations, you can expect the duties to include –
- Confirm bookings with carriers and co-ordinate pick-up
- Send Export Clearance, PRA and VGM for acceptance
- Check and Post vendors’ invoices
- Send Pre-Alerts
- Milestones completed
- Checking shipping documents are correct
- Scanning Documents into E Docs
- Billing Accuracy
- Checking all vendor invoices and checking all WIPs and ACCURALS
- GD Preparation ( All Type )
- Market Examine cost sheet of each shipment
The successful candidate will have –
- Minimum of 3 years in Freight Forwarding / Customer Service or Operations Role
- Knowledgeable with Export Handling processes and Security, PRA & VGM
- Must have experience in International Air and Sea operations, procedures, requirements and compliance.
- Good understanding of Incoterms
- Experience with invoicing and understanding costs allocation
- Good time management with ability to work under pressure
- Friendly helpful customer service manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good communication written and verbal.
- Confident to communicate to customers & vendors via phone, email etc.
- Cargo wise/EDI Certificate
- IATA DG Certification
- Air and Sea Freight Accreditation
The company is in search of a stand out to complement their team so if you believe that you are someone exceptional and can deliver the highest standard at all times, we look forward to hearing from you.
Candidates holding Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and having prior working experience in shipping and logistics companies should apply. Females are encouraged to apply.
Please send your CV to email@example.com